Have you always wanted to work within the Esports space? Trident Search have partnered with a global client who are about to become listed on the NYSE. They are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to come in and help them keep up with their growth and ensure their environment remains secure.
You will work closely with the rest of the organisation and be a SME in the engineering space. You will be working with multiple stakeholders so great communication skills are essential for this role. Main Responsibilities:
- Aid with the delivery of the security roadmap.
- SME for aspects of incident response/management and remediation
- Working with the rest of the business to update the risk register
- Working with the rest of the business to understand Cyber Risk
- Implementation of cyber essentials and ISO27001
- Ensuring business remains operational during any security incident and creation of relevant reports
- Carry out risk assessments and having and understanding of emerging threats
- Working with and mentoring the junior engineers within the company
- Solid experiencing in multiple areas of security operations including incident response and vulnerability management
- Experience working with AWS or AZURE
- Great knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
- Good knowledge of cyber threats, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments
- Good understanding of penetration testing
- Experience working with and presenting to key stakeholders
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle would also be advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join an organisation who are rapidly growing and for you to utilise your entire skill set. If this sounds like you then go ahead and apply now.