This role can be based anywhere in the UK
Join our Services Team as a Team Leader, Connected Workforce Consulting Solutions
and drive innovation with customers and influence the Connected Workforce Team's strategy.
The EMEA Services Delivery function is responsible for delivering professional and managed services to our clients across a full range of technology and software offerings, delivering a scaled, consistent client experience and methodology through four centres of excellence (COE).
The role resides within both the Service Design & Delivery and is responsible for designing and configuring state-of-the-art IT solutions using cloud technologies, with a focus on the modern workplace.
You will advise clients on how best to use innovative information technology solutions to accelerate core business opportunities, and optimise IT utilising innovative M365 and cloud offerings such as 0365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Power Applications, in order to achieve business objectives, overcome issues, and improve the structure and efficiency of existing IT systems.The Role:
You will identify customer and market requirements for standardised solutions; Advise clients on how to accelerate core business and optimise IT utilising innovative offerings, developed packaged service architectures, messaging, and the delivery of solutions, with a focus on market development and operational excellence. You will define the standards in which Insight's solutions are implemented and documented accordingly.
- Lead a team of Consulting Experts
- Own delivery of IT related projects
- Engage in Pre-sale cycle; provide consultancy including audits, assessments as well as customisation and configuration of offerings;
- Work closely with Solution Sales Specialists on intelligent end-to end solutions and with the Adoption Consultants on smooth roll out of solutions to clients;
- In addition, this role may be responsible for managing a team of no more than 5 consultants.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of one or more of the following areas, demonstrated via prior work and projects;
- Experience in Senior Consulting roles leading a small team covering presales, plan & design scope
- Experience of leading discovery discussions with senior customer stakeholders, understanding their challenges and solutions creation; design concept, SOW;
- Experience with the Enterprise size customers, government agencies experience (SC) Security Clearance (highly desirable).
- Office 365 service transformation and migration
- Microsoft 365 security implementation and optimisation
- End user device configuration and deployment with SCCM and/or Intune
- Microsoft Teams deployment including consulting on business mapping, transformation and migration and integrations / applications
- Microsoft Phone System online and hybrid deployments
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there's a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
We will endeavour to contact you within 7 working days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. Please consider regretfully that your application has not been progressed should you not hear from us within this timeframe.