Robert Irving Burns are actively looking for a Senior Credit Controller with a background in property. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and expanding Property Company in the heart of London's West End. We have been established since 1962 and developed and maintained an enviable reputation as Central London's premier commercial and residential property company.
This role will suit someone who wants to advance their career in accounts and finance within the property industry, and wish to work within a dynamic business, because we offer you a competitive salary and provide regular training and development.YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCEED
- Responsible for accurately allocating daily payments received;
- Liaise with customers via both written and verbal communication methods regularly to ensure payments are received on or before their due date;
- Solving tenant account queries, disputes and debts and ensuring that they are reconciled in a timely manner following correct procedure;
- Producing client statements, aged debt reports including forecasting and other are issued accurately and in a timely manner;
- Take the ownership of documenting payment plans and monitoring these;
- Updating records accurately and promptly on TRAMPS system relating to contractual changes such as incoming and outgoing customers or relocation;
- Ensuring that company accounting policies, process & procedures are kept up to date with law and industry best practice at all times, reviewing regularly to meet both internal changes and external requirements from governing bodies;
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks performed by Finance as required during the course of the project in question and etc.
A minimum 3 years credit control experience within the property industry and 5+ years' experience if already in a senior role. Collecting rents and service charge is a must for this role. You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative. You'll need to be a team player, who is able to meet strict deadlines by being flexible and willing to pitch in with other areas of the department where needed. You must be organised with a good eye for detail as well as being a confident and a good communicator (written and verbal) to both internal and external clients. Strong Excel skills, knowledge of CRAR and SCAR process is essential in this role along with the ability to handle large data volumes. Experience using TRAMPS, knowledge of receipt processing/cash management and experience in other areas of accounting outside of credit control is advantageous. WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, study support, various discounts, performance bonus and an opportunity to join a friendly, established and growing team who work collaboratively to continually improve our service offering to our clients. As a business, we are driven to develop and improve our people and improve our people in-line with our CLEAR ethos.
If this sounds a bit like you and/or you are interested in finding out more, apply today!
Offer is subject to pre-employment checks being carried out including right to work in the UK.