Adecco are proud to be recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for a Payroll Analyst to join their team on a contract basis in 2021.
This is a full time position with the look to start in January 2021 for 12 months.
This role is initially home working but candidates would need to be flexible to work from Chester in future.Responsibilities
- Ensure all payroll operations are processed timely and accurately.
- Implement processes improvements related to payroll delivery.
- Provide payroll query support by ensuring responses are dealt with in a timely manner. Where required follow up with vendors or escalate to Regional Payroll Lead.
- Use global payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for time and attendance.
- Facilitate and participate in governance process used for analysis and approval of payroll work requests and projects.
- Collaborate with Total Rewards to understand the savings and benefits calculations and the impact on payroll calculation.
- Coordinate with Outsourced Service Provider regarding all policies, programs and processes related to payroll.
- Work with the the HR Service Delivery Team to ensure service provider is achieving SLA's.
- Manage employee queries via the company is CRM, whilst adhering to KPI's and delivering high quality customer service.
- Assess the delivery impact of any HR management policy changes, regulatory or compliance changes may have on the service provider and Payroll operations.
- Aid in overseeing the implementation of payroll system solutions for acquisitions.
- Interface with Total Rewards COE to identify and address any administrative needs related to global compensation and benefit programs. Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardisation and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in payrolls remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices.
- Interface with payroll and benefits vendors, as needed, to ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Min 2 years of Payroll Operations experience in EMEA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with end-to -end payroll processing including time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees.
- Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Workday and SAP end-user experience.
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
- The candidate must have ability to manage multiple tasks, be well organised, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and work with minimal supervision, able to work with remote colleagues situated across EMEA.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, change oriented, complex environment.
In return candidates will be offered a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert for consideration.