Due to significant growth to client remits this year, this hugely successful communications advisory business is seeking a highly accomplished communications practitioner. You must have extensive experience of developing and rolling out integrated and multichannel corporate communications campaigns, for large complex businesses, both nationally and globally. Exposure to talent / people communications, employer branding and internal communication would be highly preferable.
There is huge scope to make an impact and take your career to the next level, as you will be developing and implementing innovative multi-stakeholder, integrated communications strategies and campaigns, aimed at enhancing and protecting the reputation of prestigious influential corporate brands in a variety of sectors, from energy to financial services. The successful candidate will play a major part in maintaining, developing and extending the client relationships as well as help build the consultancy's talent / people communications credentials and capabilities across global markets.
The ideal candidate will have natural leadership skills and the ability to inspire and to build confidence in clients, client stakeholders and internal client service teams. The individual will play a pivotal role at the heart of one of the world's fastest growing consultancies, working in an entrepreneurial environment and forming part of a strong London based team.Main Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manage Client Accounts & Build Trusted Relationships: Provide strategic counsel and guidance to senior business leaders, confidently and maturely, in a wide variety of fields including, but not limited to; employer branding, talent / people communications strategy, internal communications strategies, campaign strategy, reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative or employer value proposition (EVP) development, and audience targeting.
- Campaign & Financial Management: Negotiate fees with clients and ensuring timely delivery of a project at the targeted margin. Lead full end-to-end campaigns, from the development of insights, strategy, content development, activation and amplification and effective measurement and reporting.
- Business Development: Develop and expand client relationships; identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients, as well as broader new business leads.
- Communications Planning & Writing: Draft strategic, high quality briefing documents, multi-touchpoint communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging and positioning for clients.
- Leadership & Mentoring: Internal team leadership, provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members; support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, knowledge share, ideas and experience.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- 7-9 years of experience gained in a comparable professional capacity, specifically within the field of talent or employer brand communications, corporate communications and reputation management. (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience of working with large businesses and on global campaigns.
- Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical and insights capabilities and effective problem solving.
- Experience of developing and activating EVP's or corporate narrative's through integrated communications campaigns.
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic communications campaigns that integrate all external communications channels.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic internal employee communication campaigns, as well as an active interest in human resources strategy current affairs.
- Experience in executing online communications campaigns, development of creative content, video production and running effective social media-led campaigns across international markets.
- Excellent time and priority management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Candidates should be mature, results-oriented, and able to work independently, while also leading and working closely with client teams.
Regretfully we are NOT
able to consider candidates without experience in Corporate Communications and/OR Internal Communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.