Job Title: Virtual Reality Software Engineer
London: Remote Working, anywhere in the UK
Contract Duration Permanent
Bonus: Stock Options
Our client has produced a live-streaming VR platform that allows you to immerse yourself in the best seats of live events from the comfort of your own sofa, whilst also enjoying personalised data overlays and interactive and social layers.
They are now recruiting a VR Developer with experience developing real-time graphical or immersive VR/AR applications.
What you will be doing:
- Developing their C# Unity based VR video player application
- Working with 3rd party Unity plug-ins to optimise playback
- Developing their embeddable 360 web player app
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
- At least 4 yrs commercial experience developing graphical and/or VR/AR/Mixed Reality apps, ideally including Oculus Go/Quest.
- C# / Unity (2+ yrs exp)
- Solid 3D maths skills
- Some experience developing for mobile apps
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Web programming, HTML, CSS, REST APIs, Python or Google App Engine experience
- A-Frame / Shaka video player experience
- Visual Studio, C++ or Windows development
- GPU or Shader development
- Video encoding, streaming Unity AVPro plugin or FFMPEG
This is a great opportunity to join a remarkable team of VR tech experts. You can work from home, anywhere in the UK, with flexible hours to suit you, as long as the work gets done.