Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 3,000 employees, more than 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for talented Infrastructure Consultants, who can work across a number of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
Right now, we're are looking for a Technical Project Manager to help drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. As a Project Manager, in our Infrastructure unit, you'll have the opportunity to work on Cloud Migration projects/Digital Workplace/EUC projects, and more. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK
- Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects within project and programme management roles that achieve real business outcomes and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- History of leading large technology and business change projects from the front with experience of scoping overall project deliverables, as well as timeframes to work within
- Managed system integration projects that span technologies as well as third party suppliers as part of a client's ecosystem
- An ability to communicate clearly to management, team members and customers about project, programme and business matters that builds trust and creates strong relationships
- Managing Cloud delivery projects with prior experience, particularly AWS and Azure
- EUC/Cloud Delivery/Azure/AWS/Modern Workplace
- Responsible for project deliverables/Workstream lead, manage risk and issues, forecast, manage budgets
- Stakeholder management
- Assist in identifying business opportunities
- Bid writing/bid management