This is an exciting opportunity to work for Fanatical in the fast-paced Commercial Department. Fanatical is one of the world's leading e-commerce and technology platforms. We deliver an extensive catalogue of PC games and digital entertainment to customers in more than 200 territories worldwide, with sales in excess of 81 million products to date.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Assistant who wants a role that will have a great deal of variety and enjoys being challenged every day!RESPONSIBILITES OF THE ROLE:
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Work with the Commercial team to create innovative and imaginative new bundles, themed store promotions and exclusive offers to surprise and delight the Fanatical customer base.
- Assist the Product and Promotions Manager in creating bespoke store promotions, identifying key titles and preparing pitches for publishing partners.
- Provide competitor analysis information to the Commercial team, monitoring promotional discounts on competitor sites and providing important feedback to help improve Fanatical's own product offering.
- Assist the Commercial team to create exclusive bundle offers on Fanatical, curating lists of candidates for specific promotions, researching potential titles and pulling together key information to be shared with the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the Operations team has everything they need for key. promotions, including sourcing additional keys for titles, promotional assets and product information from partners where required.
- Identify key new titles for Fanatical to onboard and offer for sale, including pitching and negotiating with publishing partners where required.
- Monitoring new release windows from Fanatical's publishing partners, ensuring that the latest and greatest games are always available on the site for launch.
- Using data to identify areas of the product performance that could be improved and providing feedback on individual partner performance to help grow the business.
- Providing key information to other stakeholders within the business, such as the Operations, Graphics and Marketing teams, to ensure that all departments have the information they require.
- Working with the Marketing team to ensure that all agreed marketing support for key promotions and product launches have been delivered, and providing publishing partners with feedback where required.
- Assisting with the creation of eBooks, eLearning and other non-gaming products, including researching potential partners and aiding the Business Development Manager for eLearning where required.
- Any other requirements that the Head of Commercial may request.
- Highly organised, numerate and detail orientated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word and G-Suite.
- An active interest in video games and/or digital media such as eBooks.
- A-Level standard qualifications.
- Additional qualifications based in business studies and/or foreign languages will be viewed favourably.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong planner and organiser - can work independently.
- Confident, passionate and dynamic - a person that doesn't wait to be told what to do.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent time management.
- Diligent, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Free parking
- Casual dress
- Staff discount
- Salary range: £20,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
This is an office based role (lockdown restrictions not withstanding) in Rugeley, Staffordshire and the successful candidate must be able to easily commute to the office.