Customer Solution Manager - KYC, Compliance & Anti Fraud
Circa £70,000 plus package + bonus
My new client do a lot in Fintech & Payments supporting onboarding and validating customers, as well as providing transaction monitoring solutions, needed to manage and monitor the risk associated with all aspects of the customer journey, from registration through payments both in and out.
They are also one of the only platforms that have a full merchant-onboarding KYB suite that is accessible via the same API and the platform is evolving as new business cases are identified and new customers added.
This is a rarely available opportunity for an individual with a strong technical background and great customer service skills, to work for an expanding provider of Fraud, Identity and KYC solutions supporting Sales enablement & Product direction.
As you become an SME on the marketplace platform & will be accountable for product, presales and customer support to the sales team, client's and prospects, facilitating migration and technical implementation management as well as ongoing relationship management, growth and retention of clients.What you will be doing in this blended role:Presales Support / Implementation 60%
Relationship management: 40%
- Providing technical, compliance and product support to the sales team from presales through to implementation and go live.
- Preparing clear and concise documentation for the client reflecting both compliance and risk requirements and proposed solutions in support of the sales team and implementation of the platform and its providers.
- Interact with sales, the product team and technical support to ensure the best solution is offered to the client
- Technical aspects of RFI/RFP responses
- Liaise with Product Lead to align sales strategy and product roadmap
- Support the sales funnel & interact with prospects on Proof of Concept required in the sales cycle.
- Ongoing relationship management of corporate clients after going live providing support through calls, meetings and reports.
- Track cross sell, upsell and retention
- Ensure needs of all customers are met appropriately.
- Work with rest of Sales team to ensure sales targets are met
- Must have 3+ years' experience in a technical implementation of Risk Management or compliance solutions.
- Display a history of successfully interfacing with external and internal customers, maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Display excellent presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills and understanding giving an ability to work in a very technical environment.
- Have experience in the banking, gaming, payments or financial services industries in integrating Risk & Compliance solutions
- Can analyse and describe the client's on-boarding, compliance and risk processes and consult on best practices.
- Have experience in preparing documentation for clients.
- Have experience of implementation and migration of fraud, identity or KYC solutions for new corporate clients internationally.
- Can carry out requirements gathering, product demonstrations and client training in a consultative approach.
Job reference: PR/361524