Senior Analytics ManagerECLERX DIGITALLOCATION:
: Rich experience at a management consulting company, experience in a pre-sales role for analyticsEDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required; MBA preferredDEPARTMENT:
Analytics Business Unit / eClerx Digital VerticalPosition Description
This role on our Solutions Consulting team is a unique opportunity that allows you the freedom and opportunity to work across diverse domains and problem statements, have direct access to C-level leaders and their priorities and have a measurable impact on revenue at the same time. Over the past few years, we have continued to focus on growing our analytics footprint within existing and prospective clients. We are excited to bring new team members at this leadership level to scale and catalyze that growth!
Our Analytics Pre-Sales Solutions Strategy team plays a crucial role in communicating the value our solutions and services can offer in solving the business problems we uncover with our existing and prospective clients. In this role, you will collaborate with members of our sales and account management teams to discover how our clients can derive value from their data, and work to make data more useful across organizations. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and will have previous work experience in the analytics, big data, and/or consulting services industry. He or she will be able to lead by example in taking a consultative approach to discover unarticulated analytical needs of our customers, as well as connecting the dots between customer requirements to our solution, service, and consulting offerings, as a trusted advisor to the client.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and provide analytic solutions that positively address their needs
- Conduct discovery sessions, workshops, and whiteboard sessions to identify understand, and define customer needs, objectives, roadmaps, and/or business requirements to design solutions that can best address existing or prospective clients
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue generation through participating in, and at times, managing demand gen activities like webinars, seminars, workshops, conferences, and other company events
- Create best-in-class presentations and present to senior executives (C-level, VP, Directors) to effectively articulate eClerx value proposition. Lead the development and delivery of these technical presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and reviews
- Spearhead RFP responses. Drive all aspects of successful pilot projects and Proofs of Concepts, from requirements to solution design to delivery and implementation
- Partner with client engagement managers, sales teams, analytics centers of excellence, and other solutions consultants to move deals to close
- Communicate business requirements and context to the offshore delivery team after closing a deal to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and how those trends are reflected in our solution approach
- 10-12+ years' experience at a management consulting company, technology company, or in-house in either a product dev or pre-sales role. 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales role for analytics is a plus
- Experience with business-focused analytics, sales optimization and maximization analytics, digital media analysis, paid media analytics, multi-touch attribution analysis, or other related statistical modeling experience
- Deep expertise in data engineering, modeling, and visualization tools
- Exposure to FMCG, retail, hi-tech, and/or banking industries is a plus
- Passionate about working with complex datasets and developing solution frameworks for ambiguous business questions and problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instill confidence in potential and existing customers. Strong presentation skills with the ability to connect seamlessly with both business and technical audiences.
- Project and people management experience is preferred.
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 8,500 people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit https://jobbio.com/eclerx.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.