SB is an award-winning Creative Production Studio with an international reach that produces beautiful imagery and digital solutions for brands and advertising agencies.
We were the original pioneers of digital retouching in 1991, and one of the very first post-production studios to fully harness the potential of CGI and develop in-house capability. Today, we continue to innovate and stretch creative and technical boundaries, with fully integrated production that encompasses everything from CGI, motion, and VFX to shoot production and VR.
We're looking for an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated Producer with a keen eye for detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
If that sounds like you, and you're not shy of working hard and getting stuck in, then we'd love to have you join our team.
· Managing the successful delivery of all projects assigned to you, to client deadlines and within budgeted hours.
· Managing the flow of data and information between clients and production team, understanding & communicating all timings, deliverables, and specifications.
· Policing the project scope and managing client requests to protect the production team's ability to keep within budgeted hours, and charging overages where appropriate.
· Managing internal progress relative to production milestones.
· Be involved in all relevant PPM and creative briefings of projects assigned to you, to fully understand and plan the delivery of goals set by the client and SB leads.
· Communicate all progress and review rounds within the SB process to manage client expectations and schedule their required review times.
· Contributing to the smooth running of the studio and pitching in on tasks to that end.
· Acknowledge and respond to all client communications within a quick timeframe.
· Ensuring client satisfaction with all the projects you are assigned to.
· 3 years of project managing within the creative services sector with an emphasis on managing and delivering long-form projects.
· Experience in working on CG projects - ideally Online, Print, Animation & Live-Action
· Competent at Microsoft Office & MS Project, ideally with some knowledge of fTrack.
· Strong organizational & team management skills.
· Excellent communicator with proven client communication skills (face to face/telephone & written) including attending & arranging client meetings.
· Able to convey and deliver information clearly and effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.