System Safety Engineer - North London
As a Sunday Times top large employer our client is committed to the Growth, Support and Stability it offers employees in a high tech environment always pushing the boundaries. They offer a fantastic benefits package with flexible working, bonuses, up to 53 days holiday and share save schemes. The site is more like a university campus with on-site gym and subsidised canteen with great value tasty food. This role in particular offers the chance to grow and advance your career into other higher-level roles while also gaining exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products.
Location: North London
Salary: £38K - £50k - Multiple positions
· 37 hour week.
· Paid over time or may accrue an additional 15 days holiday
· Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
· Flexible working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
· Pension up to 14%
· 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
· Life assurance
· Share Scheme
· Child Care Vouchers
· Shopping vouchers
· Technology purchase scheme
· Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
What are we looking for?
· Demonstrable knowledge of, and experience in, the application of UK and International system engineering processes, particularly in safety-related systems and safety assessment processes.
· Thorough understanding and experience of how the hazard analysis process integrates with the system engineering process to influence the design.
· Ability to deliver supporting information (Safety Case Reports, Hazard Analysis, Functional Failure Analysis, FTA, etc.).
· Good verbal, written communications analytical and problem solving skills
· Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary / multi-national team.
· Detailed electronic engineering experience is highly desirable. Experience of other engineering disciplines (design, software, manufacture, etc.) is also desirable.
As a System Safety Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (Between £38K £50k depending on experience), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
****Unfortunately we can only accept applications from British Nationals due to Security Clearance requirements - Were you born in the UK? Have you no other nationality other than British? If so you could be eligible to obtain SC Clearance and of course if you currently hold SC Clearance it could be a quicker transfer process.****
Covid19 Update: Haven't furloughed any staff, no redundancies and continue to hire for an extremely busy order book. Interviews all being conducted via telephone and virtually. Staff currently happily working from home.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Systems Safety opportunity.
** You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance**
** Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship. **