Broadgate Search have been exclusively instructed to recruit a Compliance Analyst for a growing London based insurance broker. The ideal candidate will have experience working for an Insurance Broker in a Compliance position.***Applicants without this experience will not be considered.***Role Purpose
To ensure the best interests of our customers are met and regulatory requirements are satisfied by promoting a culture of continual improvement in the quality of the customer experience and those of its Appointed Representatives.Key Responsibilities
Experience & Knowledge
- Conduct due diligence on new producing brokers using REG and/or market available information, arrange agreements and monitor activity.
- Review and update of Standing Data and draft FCA Connect submissions.
- Implement and embed appropriate Policies and Procedures to guide and inform the way we work and promote the right behaviours.
- Preparation and drafting of MI for Compliance Reports.
- Work in partnership with the Business in monitoring and responding to relevant KPIs, new developments - internal or external.
- Provide proactive support and constructive advice on compliance and related matters and be seen as a 'Trusted Advisor'
- Collate and prepare relevant sections of RMAR submissions.
- Review and arrange sign off for new and replacement insurer agreements. Maintain TOBA register and sample check entries.
- Collate and prepare information requests from markets and other parties for audits, reviews and approvals.
- Monitor security of approved markets and of unrated providers, escalating matters of concern.
- Strong regulatory compliance experience in an Insurance Broker.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of REG and TOBA.
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility.
- Good computer and literacy skills.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org