With Three establishing itself as a strong roaming player in the UK with our Feel At Home proposition, the International Roaming service has become a key focus both for our business and the industry as a whole
The International Roaming team manage the Roaming operations for Three's 3UK Roaming Services for both Inbound and Outbound roamers to ensure regulatory requirements are met, internal KPI's are improved, footprint expanded and our customers experience is maximised. Reporting to the International Roaming Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the current roaming services work and for expanding Three's Roaming footprint. This will be through the interaction with our Roaming Partners, Commercial, Wholesale Finance and Network teams
The role is responsible for ensuring the technical \ operational aspect of the roaming partnerships are working effectively and proactively manage the end to end operational experience of a roaming partnership.What you'll be doing...
We need you to have...
- Work with Roaming Partners, Hutchison Sister operating companies and Group IOD to ensure a positive roaming experience for our customers
- Provide 3rd line support for inbound and outbound roaming issues
- Test and launch new roaming services to expand 3UKs roaming footprint e.g. Voice, SMS, GPRS, LTE, Camel and VoLTE
- Work with the Group QoS team to ensure the On-Net roaming services meet the Group Global KPIs
- Engage in projects when required to provide roaming requirements
- Implement steering of roaming and Advice of Charge changes in-line with Group and Legal requests
Fancy some of this?...
- Experienced IREG Engineer or relevant experience in an Operations or Senior Network Engineer role
- Ability to understand and interpret performance KPI's relating to Network Elements and services
- Operational experience / understanding of SS7, MAP, IP, CAMEL, TADIG and other core network systems
- Relevant 3G / LTE technical experience with a wish to take the step into people management, with the ability to manage and motivate people
- Delivery focused with the credibility to engage and influence stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills and proficient in planning and organising self & others
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task, looking for ways to improve and reinvent how the service is managed
- Educated to Degree level in relevant discipline
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Awesome bonus
- Personal days on top of standard leave allowance