Broadgate Search are working closely with a London based insurance broker to recruit a Compliance Manager for their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Compliance position, working for an Insurance Broker or General Insurer.***Applicants without this experience will not be considered.***Role Purpose
To provide expert regulatory compliance advice and support to the business. To support in the ongoing development of the company's compliance framework and associated reporting to the Board and Audit and Risk Committee. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Knowledge
- Provide ongoing expert advice and support on regulatory compliance matters to the Compliance and Risk Director and senior management teams as required.
- Support the Compliance and Risk Director in identifying new or changed compliance risks and providing regulatory oversight and reporting.
- Provide support, as required and directed, to the Branch managers including regulatory oversight activities and regulatory reporting.
- Support the Compliance and Risk Director in the development and delivery of reporting on the Group's compliance risks and the performance of its compliance framework to the UK P&I Clubs and Audit and Risk Committees as required.
- Support, where required, the development and maintenance of Terms of Business Agreements, insurance licence applications and renewals, and other processes supporting the ongoing compliance of the Group.
- Contribute to the development of the company's regulatory training courses.
- Responding to new regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the delivery of regulatory change initiatives impacting the firm's business entities.
- Strong regulatory compliance advisory experience, preferably in general insurance/Marine insurance.
- Demonstrable working understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority regulations and respective rule books.
- Must be able to communicate and influence through establishing strong stakeholder relationships at all levels of the Group.
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org