Are you a Senior Developer looking for a great new career opportunity in London? We are partnering with a London-based company find an experienced, collaborative and inclusive Senior Developer to join their Head Office team.
The Software Engineer role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The successful Software Engineer candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of data models and be a passionate Developer and DevOps advocate.
To give you an idea of how the Senior Developer job will look and feel, if you were currently working in this Developer role, these are some things you would have been tackling this week:
- Delivering well considered, clean and efficient designs and code in various software languages
- Investigating, analysing, documenting and then correcting reported defects
- Making architectural decisions and implementing design solutions to meet business requirements
- Creating, documenting and implementing unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses
It will also be your task to integrate the software with existing systems and evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation, working closely with the broader business and product teams. This is some of our current tech stack: AWS (later multi-cloud), Kubernetes, Containers, Node.js, NoSQL Database, React, Github and Drone CI.
To apply for this Senior Developer role, you will need significant data science experience, including:
- Deep architectural experience, designing and implementing quality software products and building microservices
- A track record as a big data developer working on enterprise-grade products
In return for your expertise, passion and agility, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package. For full details, and to apply for this Senior Developer job in London, please contact us today.