This is a challenging opportunity for an experienced corporate comms and digital practitioner, looking to grow their career in fast paced, ambitious, yet supportive environment. You will be an innovative thinker, with experience of implementing integrated communications strategies, aimed at enhancing and protecting the reputation of prestigious influential corporate brands in a variety of sectors, from energy to financial services.
You will play a major part in maintaining, developing and extending relationships, as well as helping to build the consultancy's campaigning and content credentials and capabilities across global markets. As such it is essential that you have significant agency or inhouse experience running integrated corporate communications campaigns both nationally and globally.
This is pivotal role at the heart of one of the world's fastest growing consultancies, working in an entrepreneurial environment and forming part of a strong London based team. Main Responsibilities:
- Manage Client Accounts & Build Trusted Relationships: Provide strategic counsel and guidance to senior business leaders, confidently and maturely, in a wide variety of fields including, but not limited to; corporate communications, campaign strategy, reputation management, strategic content development, corporate narrative development, influencer mapping and audience targeting.
- Campaigns: Support full end-to-end campaigns, from the development of insights, strategy, content development, activation and amplification and effective measurement and reporting.
- Business Development: Develop and expand client relationships; identify potential leads and areas of growth within existing clients as well as broader new business leads.
- Communications Planning & Writing: Draft strategic, high quality briefing documents, multi touchpoint communication plans, content plans, narratives, messaging and positioning for clients.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- 4-6 years of experience gained in a comparable professional capacity is essential, specifically within the field of corporate communications, reputation management, content and campaign delivery.
- Significant FTSE 100 project and client account management experience is an advantage.
- Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical and insights capabilities and effective problem solving. Including knowledge and experience with an online monitoring/social listening tool such as Quid, Pulsar, Sysomos, and BrandWatch.
- Experience in running SEO, paid campaigns, online analytics and content/channel performance reporting, data visualisation and online dashboards.
- Experience in executing online editorial campaigns, development of creative content, video production and running effective social media-led campaigns across international markets.
- Excellent organisational, time and priority management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once alongside an active interest in digital innovation and current affairs
- University degree BA or higher in business, communications, content/marketing, English, journalism, or comparable degree classification.
- Candidate should be mature, results-oriented, and able to work independently, while also leading and working closely with client teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.