Who are we?
Born out of a 10-year research project with Lancaster University's linguistic and cyber security departments, Relative Insight originally designed its technology to support the UK government identify paedophiles masquerading as children online - heavy but important work!
Our technology is based on comparison - so if you take a group of 13-year olds talking online, you'll see that the language they use is very similar. If you compare that to how a 40-year-old adult man talks, you'll notice very specific but subtle differences.
So today, we apply the same methods of language comparison to uncover crucial and unexpected differences in the way people talk. This then helps organisations inform new strategies to interact and communicate more effectively with their audiences.What does the role involve?
You'll be reporting into our VP of Sales Enablement but specialise in the retention part our the commercial team. Supporting this function with the analysis of existing processes and recommend key areas for improvement using both data and knowledge from experience.
What experience are we looking for?
- You will support with onboarding and coaching new hires within the account management function and be on hand to take feedback and tweak this process where necessary. It must at all stages compliment the business development teams ensuring that we emphasise the importance of these two teams working in cohesion.
- Ensuring all supported collateral is organised in a logical and accessible way so reps know where it is and how to use it once trained.
- Spear head churn analysis and what we can learn from it to always be improving our retention function.
- Figure out where time is wasted with our account managers and introduce best practice on how to reduce this.
- Use improved structure and process to consistently keep communication and strong relationships between sales and retention teams and also ensure new clients have the best possible onboarding experience with us.
What to expect with us:
- Someone who has worked in a startup environment.
- Excited by the idea of being the first person in this type of role and understands that there is a lot of work to do in order to get it where it needs to be.
- You must be a creative thinker and have experience using data as a way of finding answers.
- Confident in presenting and running training sessions with all levels of staff.
- Naturally good with numbers and analytics.
- A blend of account management experience and then a move into enablement or revenue operations - preferably 12 months in retention and 2+ yrs in the latter.
- Educated to degree level.
- You'll be part of a small but rapidly growing team so your input is really valued and important to our growth.
- Your voice is always heard at every level. Ideas have been taken and implemented from a commercial associate level which have been integral to the success of our commercial function.
- We're still at a stage where your work will get recognised by the C-Suite team.
- A huge benefit of this role is that you are selling to people who do really cool things with technology. From CMO's of pet brands through to innovation leaders within the healthcare industry - the possibilities are endless!
- You will get training and coaching on best practice on how to use commercial tech stack.
- Your onboarding and continual development has been designed and run by our VP of Sales Enablement who has 8 years experience in building and scaling SaaS sales teams.
- We promote from within. Believe that. From your first day we will be talking about your career here and work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and know where you're going with us.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Tailored L&D from onboarding
- Personal training budget
- NEST pension scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
Relative Insight believes in, and commits to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Anyone who applies for a job with us will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We strive to provide team environments that let everyone maximise their potential in the company. We take all of this seriously.