Role: Head of Brand Love
**Applications for this position will close on Feburary 19th 2021**
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV and cover letter against the below criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in either: United States or United KingdomIntroducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
- The Opportunity - Building Brand Love
We want people to feel the love! The Head of Brand Love isn't your traditional Brand or PR role, although you'll need to have tonnes of experience of both. We're looking for someone who's got the passion and skills to help us build a world-leading SaaS brand that people can't help but love.
This is a new role for Arcadis Gen and we're looking for someone with that brilliant mix of commercial acumen, creativity and charisma to get Gen noticed, in all the right ways. You will help take Gen from Arcadis's digital business to market-leading SaaS player - that you can't help but love!
Core responsibilities include:Get Gen noticed:
Run a program of activities that get Gen noticed by potential customers, partners and investors. You will be focused on supporting our inbound marketing program with multi-channel online and offline engagements that will build brand reputation, awareness and share of voice in our target markets.Build strong relationships:
Nurture and build relationships with media, industry associations and trade bodies, event organizers and influencers to make Gen a go-to brand for thought leading insights and case studies. Brand roadmap:
You will be responsible for our brand proposition and evolution - ensuring we have a clear and differentiated brand proposition that resonates with our customers and our people. Brand advocacy
: You will be working with everyone across Gen to build an effective brand advocacy program to spread the love! A key focus will be working with our Executive Leadership Team, especially our CEO, to create industry-recognized thought leaders and ambassadors for Gen.Collaboration:
Collaborate closely with the multidisciplinary teams within Gen and Arcadis to build brand advocacy. Work closely with customers and industry bodies and build strong relationships with relevant media outlets and events organizers to ensure Gen is visible in the right places Key Deliverables
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
- Responsible for building Gen's reputation in the market - creating a respected, well-known, sought-after SaaS brand across the globe!
- Work closely with Content + Creative team to deliver PR campaigns and communications activities which attract attention and increase brand exposure.
- Ownership for Gen's events, sponsorships and awards strategy including securing speaking opportunities for Gen influencers at key industry events.
- Deliver a highly effective brand communications strategy and roadmap that delivers our brand purpose and can be amplified across multiple channels.
- Develop a brand advocacy program that engages Gen's people to build brand love and builds the profile of key Gen people as influencers.
What We Are Looking For
- This is a pivotal role within the growing Gen marketing domain. It reports directly into the Chief Marketing Officer and will be a key member of the Gen marketing leadership team, leading one of three marketing sub-domains.
- You will collaborate closely with the Content + Creative and Lead Generation sub-domains within marketing as well as developing close relationship with people across the Gen business.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues in Arcadis core within marketing and Client Development to explore joint routes to market. Regional PR contacts will be key. Eventually this role will lead a small team comprising of a Community Engagement (Internal Comms) Manager and Events Coordinator. You will also be working closely with our creative agency.
- It is expected that you will also build on your existing strong external networks of media contacts to build Gen's reputation in the market.
This role isn't for a wallflower - we're looking for someone high energy and with an abundance of passion who's ready to take Gen's brand story to new heights. The ideal candidate will have a background in PR or brand strategy and will be confident dealing with journalists, event organizers and industry bodies. Ideally this experience has been gained in a SaaS business or similar B2B product industry. A high degree of commercial acumen, strong instincts and deep networks are essential to the role.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Proven experience developing effective brand communications and influencer strategies
- An understanding of the digital asset management market or built environment / infrastructure sector would be an advantage
- An understanding of the media landscape in either the UK or North America, in relation to the built environment or digital asset management would be highly advantageous
- Creativity and commercial acumen.
- Who Are We?
At Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.Our SpiritOur spirit, makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we 'show' up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by athirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrateintellectual humility - we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often, when new information or insights come to hand.
Our DriversWe are motivated and driven by:
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prizeagility and adaptability above all else. We are optimists believing that we can and we will always find a way.....mindset matters.
- Anentrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organizational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and totest the limits of our potential.
- Toattempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- Tocollaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to 'open' rather than 'closed'.
Leadership at Gen
- Playing a role on theglobal stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our clients.
Leadership at Gen is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures, but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instill trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
Who is Arcadis
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are a multi-billion business that employees 27,000+ people globally. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.