MVP Recruitment is an established recruitment firm working with many of the top financial firms in the industry nationwide.
Our client, a highly successful Accountancy Practice and IFA based in West Sussex (near the coast) is looking for a talented Paraplanner to join their continually growing business and help develop their already highly respected Client Support Team. The ideal paraplanner will have prior experience in the field, and be responsible for the following:
- Writing suitability reports
- Conducting fact finds
- Preparing and maintaining compliant client files
- Preparing annual reviews
- Implementing recommendations
- Assisting the IFA with relevant admin duties
Package & Benefits
- Ideally be fully or part Level 4 qualified in either Regulated Financial Planning (DipPFS) or Financial Advice (DipFA).
- Extremely well organised and IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative.
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Cash back for medical care
- Parking Permit
- Paid Overtime
- 4% Pension Contribution
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established IFA practice that is whole-of-market, focused on success and brining in the best finance professionals! Please send your CV's in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in on 07917 138 929 Please Note: If you do not receive a response with 10 days, it is likely that you have not been shortlisted for the role.