A leading Law firm are looking for an experienced Senior Events Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis.
This global role covers all aspects of event management - with end-to-end project management. Working closely with the Business Development team you will be responsible for driving the development of new and existing relationships through the firm's events programmes.
As the Senior Events Manager you will lead the Global Events Team in the development and execution of client and large internal eventsExperience and skills required:
- Global Event Management ideally within the legal sector
- IT literate with knowledge of MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short timeframe
- Ability to project manage the events process and senior members of the firm
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the organisation
- Experience of running virtual events
If you have proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services environment, then please get in touch.