Learning & Development/eLearning - Midlands
Cortexa is a leading East Midlands based e-learning business that is growing in an increasingly competitive space. We have a wide span of customers who access online learning via our Totara, Campus and Moodle platforms, in all cases solid customer onboarding and longer term account management is key to the success of our relationship and ensuring our customers get the best out of our offer.
This is a new role and as such you'll be expected to develop reliable processes and procedures that will ensure consistently high levels of service delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with the Operations Director and the Sales Team to ensure all accounts are managed correctly.
- Project managing the onboarding of new customers, including: leading the handover from Sales and completing the service requirement specification; providing the link between the customer and the Learning Solutions team; leading client administrator training and ensuring a successful build out of the LMS and content
- Leading on work with existing customers to support them in achieving their goals via the service we provide
- Monitoring support cases in order to anticipate needs and provide guidance to customers
- Assessing customer needs to understand where additional support is needed and how that support can be best delivered
- Partnering closely with learning and development teams, both internally and externally, to ensure the best service offering is provided
As a Customer Success Manager, your skills/traits will likely include:
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer empathy and determination to resolve issues
- Have a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative in problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable - this is a new role and will develop over time
- Ability to work in a small team with exceptional communication skills and willingness to work with others/provide cover/support during peak demand times/holidays/sickness
- The ability to plan, prioritise and work on several projects at once
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with effective communication skills, actual and virtual
- 2+ years in a Customer Success or e-learning project management role
- A desire to work full time with customers (albeit remotely for the foreseeable future)
- Experience in Learning Management Systems or eLearning content production, experience in setting up and running a Totara LMS would be of particular value
- Starting salary £30- £33k depending on experience
- Internal progression opportunities
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent workplace pension scheme
If you are a Customer Success Manager with experience in Learning Management Systems, Learning & Development or eLearning, and are looking to join a company who is going through a rapid period of growth, this role is for you!!
At Cortexa we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.