At FDM we work in partnership with our clients, across a number of sectors, to provide them with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline. We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers. About the Role
This is an exciting and varied position that will enable you to develop your area of specialism, focusing on delivering marketing campaigns aimed at building brand awareness, generating leads and driving website traffic amongst our existing and prospective client base. You will be working in the Marketing team supporting the Global Client Marketing Manager and the wider B2B function, working closely with subject matter experts and playing a key role in supporting the delivery of the marketing strategy for your specialist area. An excellent communicator with stakeholder management experience, you will develop your skills and knowledge in your area and ensure that the needs of your stakeholders are met. Your role includes managing a campaign from end to end and working collaboratively with global creative specialists to ensure that the content and strategy reflects the brand image of FDM and also generates results as determined by the Directors and internal clients. Working in a team, you will be experienced at mentoring more junior staff and be willing to continue to develop your own skill set.
With a degree in marketing and 4 plus years' experience, it is also expected that you will have some strong commercial knowledge and preferably an understanding of the FDM model or recruitment in a similar rganization and be prepared to develop this further. Understanding and experience in the use of analytical tools and techniques you will be confident with presenting a range of campaign plans and outcomes to demonstrate ROI. You will need to be an excellent communicator and confident as you will be building working relationships with multiple stakeholders, both within and outside of the business.
You will be working in a highly motivated, sociable team and joining a company that is growing internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities. Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of marketing campaigns for clients, linking this into the overall marketing strategy and regional marketing plans
- Responsible for competitor analysis, audience analysis and campaign analysis
- Assist in the development of strategy
- Assisting and creating copy briefs, creative briefs, photography briefs and project briefs, under the guidance of the Client Marketing Manager
- Development of implementation plans and campaigns for marketing and social media using strategies developed by the manager
- Responsible for monitoring and analysing market trends in campaigns using latest tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Utilising analytics and data to create evaluation reports for Management
- Working with global creative specialists and internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing campaigns are delivered on time and to scope
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
- Keeping campaign portfolios up to date
- Support the Segment Manager to ensure budgets are met
- Marketing qualification and demonstrable experience (4 years plus) in a marketing role
- Commercial knowledge in the IT sector and also knowledge of the recruitment process including D&I
- Experienced in analytical tools such as Good Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to utilise data to provide reports at exec level to demonstrate ROI
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in the use and value of social media platforms and other marketing tools
- Experienced in end to end campaign planning and management
- Project management skills
- Highly driven and motivated
- Able to work autonomously but also work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Has in interest in creativity, communications, advertising and brands as well as passion for using marketing to create commercial advantage for the business
- Reflects and demonstrates the core values of FDM
- Understands and implements diversity and inclusion in all work
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
- Knowledge of the FDM streams and model
- Experienced in developing marketing plans and strategies including financial planning and budget management