Quorum are one of the largest Microsoft Gold Partner
IT Consultancy in Scotland as well as being a Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Solutions Provider
and we are currently looking to add a permanent Senior .Net Developer to our growing team.
We are looking for the exceptional, the very best to join our fast growing company to delivery world class projects to our clients. We eat, breath and sleep technology - do you?
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will play a key role within our Dev team developing complex solutions within our strong client base working across SME and Enterprise level clients. You will be involved in the day to day development, customisation, support and troubleshooting of client based applications.The role:
What we are looking for:
- Full responsibility for the development lifecycle of projects within a large variety of clients across Enterprise and SME working with a team of expert developers
- Rapidly understand complex requirements to develop the best solutions for Quorum and their clients alike
- Preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifics
- Interact directly with our clients assessing their requirements working with them to delivery effective solutions and providing first class service
- This is a customer focused role where you will have the ability to manage your own workload effectively to delivery and achieve client goals to a high standard
- You will be responsible for the planning, design, and development of client based applications developing innovative software solutions to meet specific business needs
- A pragmatic self starter with a positive attitude and a thirst for knowledge
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven track record in creating innovative solutions for clients
- Solid understanding of working within an agile environment
- Experience with test driven methodologies is an advantage
- Understanding software design principles and best practices
- First rate written and verbal technical and non-technical communication skills
As a company, you would be joining us at a very exciting time, and you will be provided with ongoing support, training and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. Our team are talented, dynamic and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package on offer including Pension, Private Health Care and Season Ticket Loans with regular technical training and certification opportunities and annually send employees to conferences around the world such as the Microsoft Ignite conference.
Still not convinced? We have a great working culture with low staff turnover and we have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Please apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com