Service Delivery Manager, Perm role, £60,000 per annum, remote working......
Our client is a hugely successful international consultancy, who have a long history in engineering for the various environments, their approach delivers excellent performance for customers and shareholders worldwide. They build and operate cloud-based data infrastructure for the enterprise.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be working in a growing and experienced team consisting of DevOps engineers, software engineers, DBAs, architects and other SMEs, in addition to agile delivery and project manager.Skills and experience needed:
(SC) Security Clearance is required for this role. If you do not hold one, my client will support you to apply.
- Be highly experienced in managing internal and external technical teams
- Have a technical software engineering background
- Be able to demonstrate a solid technical understanding of working in a Cloud and DevOps centric environment
- Experienced in managing client and relationships
- Solid experience of Agile Delivery management - Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in managing a highly technical Support and Operations teams
- Previous management experience
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of improving the quality of an existing service
- Be highly experienced in incident, change and release management
- Be skilled in managing relationships with service and data providers internal and external vendors
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of ITIL v4 - certification is preferred but not
If you think you are right for this role please apply.