Pentaho Data EngineerLocation: Telford / London An overview of your role
Here at Capgemini we are looking to recruit a Pentaho Data Engineer who will work across the design, development, testing and support of our client's data and analytics software solutions.
This role falls within the "Data and Analytics" delivery centre where the group provides a wide range of data and analytics solutions in support of the client's business priorities: Maximise revenues, bear down on avoidance and evasion, improve and transform tax systems. You will be working as part of an Agile software delivery team; typically delivering within an Agile Scrum framework. There will be client and key stakeholder interaction as necessary.What you'll do
- You will work on the full range of software engineering and solutions development activity; covering requirements gathering and analysis, solutions design, software coding and development, testing, implementation and live support.
- You will contribute to the software engineering communities by providing your ideas for innovation and process improvement and coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Software engineer delivering within large scale and complex data solutions within Agile scrum based delivery
- Technical expertise in our core technology Pentaho, DI & BA and key technologies such as PLSQL/ SQL & AWS/Azure
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software engineering lifecycle
- Personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
- Applicants need to be able to gain SC Clearance
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We're active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs - written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/Work-life balance
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.Diversity Statement
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm