We are looking to recruit an experienced Integration Analyst into our growing and expanding IT team on fixed term contract until December 2021
As someone new joining the team, you will be an expert in your field. You will take responsibility for the specification, development, documentation, testing and support of data integration processes. These processes are largely built on Microsoft SQL Server but also consist of solutions built on .NET Web Services, so the role will cover these core technology areas.
The role will include -
What are we looking for?
- Provision of Interfaces in accordance with required standards for configuration, performance, security and integrity.
- Ensure all code is stored and maintained in Team Foundation Server.
- Monitoring performance and tuning to ensure maximum availability and efficiency of SQL Servers and related applications.
- Provide Interface support on existing estate including liaising with clients when necessary
- Ensure support call stack is monitored and issues resolved within SLA
- Pre-emptive identification and resolution of issues likely to cause adverse effect on reliability of the services SQL provides the business.
- Maintains confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties within the overall function commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
- Provide solutions which are robust, efficient, perform to an agreed level of expectation, and be delivered on time.
The team is based in our Exeter office so ideally we are looking for someone who is within a sensible commutable distance of the office (ie South West) We can be flexible as the role does involve both office and home working.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate -
- At least 2 years commercial experience of SSIS / Service Broker using SQL Server 2008 - 2016.
- At least 4 years commercial experience using .net development languages C# and vb.net
- At least 2 year's experience writing web services, preferably WCF and Web API, but others would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL and creating performant SSIS packages
- Ability to deal with XML and Flat files such as CSV, Tab Delimited and other defined formats
- Analytical with a good eye for detail and not making assumptions.
- Ability to methodically test systems and ensure they conform to the specification / process
- Naturally inquisitive regarding data within the system and seek out issues / best practice, analyse and feed back to required management.
- Knowledge of Powershell, IIS, Workday & ServiceNow would be ideal but not essential
If this role sounds like you then click on Apply and be part of something big. Mears is a company uniquely placed to address the major challenges in social housing industries. We are a market leader in providing housing services to the affordable housing sector. At Mears,
we recognise that people are our greatest asset so we invest heavily in training our people and we are committed to providing them with the skills and equipment to deliver a great service. Our red thread runs through everything we do and we want people who share our values to help us continue to deliver customer focused services and innovatively push the boundaries of the sector. We empower our people to lead by example, taking ownership and responsibility to work to the best of their abilities and effectively collaborate with colleagues and partners to exceed the expectations of both clients and customers.