Who we are...
With TCS you will be exposed to the future of technology, work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry and support many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. Recognized as an employer of choice, having won numerous awards in the UK and beyond, TCS is a fast growing global IT powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
What we need..
We are looking for a Agile Enterprise/Transformation Lead
ABOUT TCS Interactive
TCS Interactive's vision is to Envision, Create, Deliver Best-in-Class Innovative, Interactive Digital Experiences across all channels, for our customers, and establish TCS as #1 leader in the Digital Interactive space .
· Expert Lean/ Agile Transformation Lead with end to end transformation expertise and specialty in Agile scaling and Change management
· Proven coaching, training, mentoring skillset on Lean Agile and related methodologies
· Expert facilitation skills for Program Planning/ Big Room/ large room such as Product Vision, Design Thinking, Strategy, Definition, Roadmap, Visioning etc.
· Ability to provide Thought leadership in TCS offering development through strategic thinking, innovation, and methodology improvement
· Expertise to work with Organizational/ Organisational leadership in defining/guiding Operating model, Organizational design and Transformational Impediments
· Must have experience of delivering Agile based transformation projects in UK public sector.
· Experience of working with and delivering projects to GDS standards
· Practical experience of implementing software engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps and corresponding tools and frameworks
· Practical experience of how Agile releases are delivered with high frequency releases
· Sound communication skills including the ability to deliver presentations using structure and style appropriate to the audience
· In-depth knowledge of end to end product management, Scaling frameworks (SAFe, DAD, LeSS etc.)
· Industry Certifications such as SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), DAD, Scaled Scrum, LeSS, IC Agile etc.
· Ability to lead teams and work with multiple teams to arrive at end to end solution
· Eligible for Security clearance (SC level) or already having security clearance
· Consulting experience with Business Agility, CXO level, Ways of Working in Multiple large-scale transformations using Outcome/ Value management using OKR's
· Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment such as on-site / offshore model
· Good understanding of agile product and software development in line with the GDS service design manual
· Good understanding of agile governance for service design in line with the GDS principles
Excellent writing skills
· Good knowledge of various tools that support Agile and DevSecOps delivery
· Experience similar to SFIA Project management (PRMG) Level 7 is desirable
Nice to Have Skills:
· Published white papers relevant to Industry and Conference speaking
· Previous experience in Software Development will be an advantage
· Collaborative, Flexible, Empathetic, Curious, Learner
What you get
TCS is one of the fastest growing in the UK, joining TCS at this pivotal time will expose you to numerous domains and projects. We are consistently voted number one in customer satisfaction and Top Employer in the UK and globally. We provide competitive salaries which include pension, health care, life insurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network. Our internal volunteering and social network allowing you to take at least one paid volunteering day per year, as well as take part in social networks, Health and wellness initiatives such as fit4life and purpose4life internal sports events, we also sponsor Marathons internationally, Initiatives in mental health, LGBTQ among other diversity and inclusion awareness and support
Role:Agile Enterprise/Transformation Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Explore the world of TCS here Link: https://www.paperturn-view.com/?pid=MTA108652
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.