We are looking for an Agile coach for a 5 month project with a market leading enterprise company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and improving all Agile processes across Base Management and Data.
- You'll live and breathe build, measure, learn and you will have a deep relationship with the Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Be responsible for making sure that we constantly improve processes to ensure the vehicles of product delivery are faster, so that the team creates the best experiences for our customers and maximises commercial value.
- Act as an agile evangelist, working with other teams in theorganisation to make sure we integrate our agile ways of working into our non-agile processes, share our best practices and learn from others.
- Act as a coach and mentor to our scrum masters and Po's on their journey to agile marketing.
- Responsible for formulating a strategy for the transition from Project based delivery to Product based delivery;
- Drive the delivery and implementation of the Agile strategy across the Base Management and Data community.
- Be a role model for agile development within the organisation, ensuring that all stakeholders understand the agile principles and the part they need to play to contribute to successful delivery.
- Ensure all teams maintain a cycle of continual improvement, acting on feedback solicited from stakeholders during the transformation
- Alignment of new ways of working with existing legacy deliveries outside of Base Management and Data.
- Integrating Agile teams or departments within the wider processes of a predominantly non-Agile company.
- Encouraging the proliferation of Agile best practices between different teams.
- Mentoring and coaching of Agile team facilitators.
You'll have the following skills & experience
- Coaching at all levels on how to best work in an Agile way, including taking other stakeholders groups with us
- Expertise in agile methodologies across a range of functions.
- Experience coaching in commercial teams would be benefiical. In particular, campaign management, marketing, data and insight teams.
- Process improvement; Improves processes and ensures the vehicles of product delivery are faster
- Deep Agile expert, with previous experiences in agile coaching. Helping teams adopt new mindsets and ways of working
This role is to start early February and will be based in Birmingham once restrictions are lifted.