Software Engineer - Scaling FinTech (Golang) - £90k+
A well known, hyper-scale fintech are expanding their engineering team (circa 150 people currently) with the hiring of multiple developers of all levels Mid-Senior-Staff.
The firm has an outstanding engineering culture as well as a fantastic set of products which they are constantly evolving and innovating on.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
Software Engineer Requirements
- Choose which tribe you'd want to work in - across a range of products and teams working on interesting challenges (across data, security, techops, AI, investment etc.)
- Predominantly backend engineering work using a Go, React, Cassandra, Kafka, Kubernetes, Envoy Proxy (for gRPC), Docker and AWS stack
- Work alongside some of the brightest engineers in agile, collaborative teams
Full UK remote or London based working options are available.As they are hiring at all levels, please do not hesitate to apply if you are a mid level, senior, lead/manager or an individual contributor engineer!As a result, compensation can be anywhere from £60-120k + benefits.
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with Go but also open to Python, Scala, Kotlin etc.
- Ideally experience working on cloud-based distributed systems
- Passion for product and innovation