We are looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join Per-Scent, one of the UK's leading distributors of fragrance. The Junior Brand Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all own and licensed brands for Per-Scent, and ensuring we are raising our profile within the fragrance market.
This role is a key part of our Branding team and it will help shape and deliver the vision of Per-Scent. As a Junior Brand Manager, you will:
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management - impulse new lines and products, maintain growth in pillars and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (as required by markets)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market data, and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
What you can expect:
- Previous beauty industry experience is a must, preferably in fragrance
- Forward thinking
- Good balance of strategic, analytic and operational, consumer centric marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to liaise confident with master brands and agencies
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Can do attitude
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Skills
- Passion for Marketing
- Passion for Beauty and Fragrance
You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to deliver a great customer experience and you should expect to be an integral part of the team's success. You can expect a competitive salary, along with flexible working options including duvet days. In addition, we also offer generous staff discount and an employee assistance programme.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org