Lead Nurse Infection Prevention and Control - Warwick - Paying up to 45k dependent on skills and experience - Paying up to 45kAre you a qualified Nurse? Are you interested in or do you have experience within Infection Prevention? If so, Nuffield Health have the opportunity for you. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat, please email Laura.Woodhouse@nuffieldhealth.com where we can answer any questions.We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead Infection Control Nurse to join our team in Leamington.
Together with the Matron for the Hospital you will be operationally responsible for the day to day management of Infection Prevention and Control for the hospital. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.The Role
· You will be expected to work autonomously within all departments, offering advice and support to the clinical team.
· You will liaise with the lead microbiologist and support the Matron as the DIPC with your specialist knowledge.
· You will manage the infection prevention audit schedule and lead the infection prevention link team.
· You will carry out investigations and root cause analysis and assist heads of department in carrying out action plans and improving best practice.
· You will assist in policy development and provide support to the central team.
· You will be required to produce an annual Infection Prevention programme and provide face to face teaching to the clinical and non-clinical team.
· Your expertise will be required to assist the matron in facilitating and coordinating the quality assurance review, and produce the annual Infection prevention report.
· You will support the matron and clinical heads of department with provision of Clinical Governance at site The Person To succeed as the lead nurse for infection prevention and control you will need:
· You will have at least 2 years' experience in an infection prevention role
· You will have a recognised qualification in infection prevention at degree level.Benefits
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes;
Salary - Up To £45,000 Per Annum (depending on experience)Closing Date - 19/02/2021Location - Warwickshire Hospital Contract Type - Permanent, Full TimeWeekly Hours - 37.5
- Employer and employee contributory pension scheme
- We want you to be the best you can be. We will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
- Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs,
- Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
- Access to the Perks at work reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
- Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
- Free on-site parking
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.