£50,000 - £60,000
A medium sized independent engineering consultancy seeks a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to work on projects in several specialist areas. This role would suit someone who is very ambitious looking for relatively fast progression.
A large proportion of their work comes from repeat business, however much of their current portfolio comprises of new business won this year and will continue well in to 2021. Areas of focus include Residential sectors, healthcare, defence, education, retail and mixed use. The company culture is excellent and would suit someone outgoing but also someone who is hungry to develop and take ownership of projects. The company arranges many get togethers as well as other social events outside of work.
· 5 + years consultancy experience/UK experience
· Degree qualified - Electrical Engineering/Building Services or Industry related
· Amtech and Autocad, Dialux or Relux
· Design of lighting, small power, fire alarm, lightning protection, cable sizing (electrical services)
· Acting as a lead consultant and working with clients in order to develop and present project design proposals
· Prepare specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation as well as work with client issuing docs to tender and recommendation of appropriate contractors
· Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client
· Manage, guide and develop technical development of engineers
· Participate in conferences, CPD sessions, reading technical in media etc