Job Title: Brand and Customer Marketing Lead
InPost are looking for an ambitious and creative Brand and Customer Marketing Lead to take ownership of the planning, development, execution, and measurement of InPost's brand and customer marketing strategies. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a crucial role within the business as we seek to rapidly establish InPost as the online shopper's first choice service for out of home delivery and returns. We're intent on ripping up the rule book when it comes to the online shopping delivery and returns experience, so we are looking for someone who can confidently take the lead to bring our brand to life and convince potential customers to choose and use us again and again.
As a fast-growing business, we need someone who is able to combine the development of our brand strategy with hands-on campaign activation and execution, engaging and managing agencies to deliver highly effective and creative campaigns that will encourage customers to choose, use and re-use InPost over other services. As such, you'll play a key role in delivering the growth ambitions of the business and working closely with the Marketing Director and InPost board to do so.Brand and Customer Marketing Lead key responsibilities:
Brand and Customer Marketing Lead experience and key skills:
- Develop a new brand positioning and strategy to support the delivery of InPost's brand
- Develop and maintain our brand identity in a style that resonates with our target audience and motivates a change in consumer behaviour
- Lead the development and implementation of all brand materials and assets from concept through to execution across all channels - digital and offline.
- Own the brand and customer marketing plan and engage and manage creative and media agencies to develop integrated campaigns, establishing clear KPIs for all activity.
- Manage the brand and customer marketing budget to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Identify key customer groups across InPost's three services and develop a rapid test and learn campaign approach which results in increased customer usage.
- Support new product launches with the development of customer marketing plans, working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to create a joined-up approach to delivering InPost's marketing plan.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to senior stakeholders on campaign performance.
- You'll be degree educated, with at least 10 years' demonstrable experience of managing the development and implementation of brand and customer marketing strategies either client-side or within an agency environment.
- You'll have significant experience of planning and activating integrated campaigns across digital and offline channels, tightly managing budgets to ensure the best return on investment.
- You'll have a passion for building customer-centric brands and be willing to think both strategically and on occasion roll your sleeves up to get the work done.
- You'll have an inherent curiosity to discover what motivates customers to choose one service over another and will be able to show how you have previously used consumer insight to develop plans that have positively influenced customers.
- You will have a strong understanding of google analytics and performance marketing tools
- You will be analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to report accurately to all stakeholders
- You'll have experience of working for a high-growth business, being able to quickly develop strong relationships and work comfortably and confidently in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You'll have experience of managing agencies to devise and deliver innovative, creative and effective campaigns.
- You'll have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels and be compelling and convincing when you do so.
- You'll be able to quickly get up to speed with the details of a new sector and a surprisingly complex business.
- You'll be ambitious and want to be the best at what you do, make a mark and be a key part of a growing business that you can also grow with
Location: WFH/remote with the need to travel to our head office in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire when required.Why join Inpost?
Contribute to a responsible and sustainable e-commerce future
- Help us to change and shape the way how consumers shop online and create greener communities.
- By working at InPost you'll be given the tools and support needed to drive much-needed environmental change.
Enjoy amazing career opportunities
- We've seen a 300% increase in locker usage during the past months and are looking for people who want to be of our exciting and fast-paced journey.
- Backed by one of the largest and most successful private equity investors, Advent International, we can also offer numerous functional and global opportunities.
Experience a different kind of employer
- With a clear vision and inspiring leadership team, we're passionate about what we do.
- We empower our people to bring their own ideas to the table, everyone has a real influence within the business and contributions are truly valued.
Reap the benefits
- At InPost you'll be part of a growing business with a flat structure, we get work done together.
- We are a diverse team with many people from different nationalities and backgrounds.
Our policy of making a difference doesn't stop at creating greener communities either - we encourage our people to carry out volunteering opportunities and as a business ourselves, support charities such as WDP.
Finally and all-importantly, from a social perspective, we typically host regular meals out and after works drinks, however COVID-19 has put a halt on that for now. We haven't let that stop us though, there's plenty of social Zoom meetups to join in with!