Blend B2B is delivering industry-leading inbound marketing content for pioneering technology organisations across the world. Our portfolio of incredible client partners ranges from a company at the forefront of unlocking AI's potential, to a communications business who are spearheading cloud solutions for both enterprise and business. With a decade of experience under our belts and a collection of awards as a HubSpot Diamond Partner Agency, we're fast-growing and forward-thinking in everything we do. There's always room to grow, and Blend B2B has multiple opportunities available for writers looking to prove themselves and build upon their craft, putting you at the helm of content that truly reaches people.Role Scope/Purpose
Our Head of Content is a fundamental role within Blend and will be vital for the continued growth of the business. You will lead a team of writers who work closely with the other areas of the business to create high quality inbound marketing content. This role involves managing, inspiring and mentoring our growing team, with a view to creating award-winning content.
You will be involved in client projects, which will require robust content strategy and you will be comfortable working with complex propositions and helping your team to transform them in to edible and engaging writing.
You will be a perfectionist with superb attention to detail as well as someone who will strive to instil this in their team, and help to develop them in to more rounded and capable writers. You will also be someone who understands the power of well structured copy.Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver market leading copy
- Superb technical copywriting skills from a B2B environment
- Understanding of audiences and complex propositions
- Comfortable producing and advising upon a wider range of copy - from short form copy to white papers and social content.
- Used to bringing forward exciting content and copy ideas to clients
- Able to vocalise those ideas and enthuse clients in to our approach to their copy.
- Write and communicate with a high level of accuracy and possess a deep understanding of English grammar and syntax.
- Understand and champion the commercial impact of strong content and copy.
- Be passionate about building and leading a team
- Be able to identify key development areas for your team and deliver guidance to them individually.
- Take an empathetic yet firm approach to the delivery of content
- Communicate each of your team's responsibilities and be responsible for their delivery.
- Have a desire to champion all of your team to the rest of the business and to clients.
- Encourage and help your team to work collaboratively with the rest of the business to produce the very best work.
- Calm and considered
- Fun and positive
- Inspiring and passionate about your craft
- Empathetic and caring for those you work with.
- A team player
- Previous experience within the B2B space
- Recognition and promotion through your career
- Experience meeting complex B2B marketing challenges with content driven solutions
- Evidence of your own copy being highly effective for a client
- Experience growing and nurturing teams of writers.
- Experience working with technically focusses clients.
- Previous experience in this level of role.
- Previous experience in working for a growing business.