Many thanks for your interest in our company and vacant position. Due to the high volume of applicants we anticipate, we will only be contacting those we wish to progress but we wish you all best of luck in your recruitment search.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 15 February 2021VALUES OF EGO:
Always support the Values of Ego and help to create and maintain a positive Ego culture.
Quality is our way of life, our people make the difference. We do what is right.
Innovation is our nature. Ego exists to help our customers. The spirit of Ego revolves around community atmosphere.OVERVIEW OF ROLEROLE PURPOSE:
Ecommerce is a strategically important channel for us; one that we are looking to transform and grow our business. Our brands are already available via prescription, but we want to increase sales in direct to consumer and direct to trade business.
The purpose of this position is to create and implement the online commercial plan. You will develop the multichannel customer acquisition and retention strategies, and then implement the strategy to help grow our customer base and drive additional value from our existing loyal customers.
Day to day management of the e-commerce platforms in the UK and coordinate content across the Ego UK online assets. You will also support the UK Marketing Team to ensure sustainable growth and best use of resources in digital activity across Ego in UK.
You will have an entrepreneurial spirit that can spot and monetise opportunity. You will have skills in trading online and digital marketing that can help this important channel optimise the on-site customer experience that increases online conversion. As the eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the associated analysis of your area of the online business, including tracking key website KPI's; building price and promotional plans; managing operational costs and the overall profitability of the channel; and
keeping track of channel spend vs. budget, escalating results when and where needed.
There are plans in place to grow our digital and ecommerce team, with the recruitment of a digital marketing executive and an ecommerce executive. These two roles will report into the eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for their day to day activities. RESPONSIBILITIES:UK Digital Marketing Specialist
Manage the e-Commerce Platforms
- Lead Digital Marketing Projects and initiatives in the UK.
- Be the regional custodian of the creative / digital content library.
- Be the UK expert on digital marketing, leading UK digital education on web CMS systems
- Create and implement eCommerce strategy into an effective commercial plan that trades the online business for growth and profit.
- Develop an online customer retention programme - to increase customer retention, loyalty and drive lifetime value
- Help manage and define the e-commerce digital development roadmap.
- Constantly review the performance of Ego's e-tores and Amazon platform, take necessary actions for improvement to drive conversion rates, average order value, increasing visitors & other KPIs.
- Ensure product information is updated daily on the Ego site and customer sites.
- Oversee that online customer enquiries including the refund process, updating sales orders & tracking and delivery enquiries are handled efficiently and correctly.
- Plan and create promotions and deal within the Ego shops.
- Create and implement the online advertising, eDM campaigns to drive traffic to e-commerce sites. Develop an email strategy to deliver an optimised and growing customer lifetime value and have responsibility for all associated KPIs.
- Look to continuously innovate our email communication to test new ways to seek a deeper closeness between the brand and our customers who we develop relationships via the data we collect and hold on them.
- Create and deliver ongoing reports for Ego management, with innovative suggestions for reviewing strategy and process improvement.
- Create and maintain processes and manuals relating to e-commerce.
- Manage toolkits to provide brand messages / imagery to retail customers.
- Ensure consistency across e-commerce retailers platforms.
- Support the planning and execution of all digital marketing activities in the UK, including (but not limited to) search, campaigns, websites and social media advertising.
- Manage email marketing campaigns, create assets and develop emails, landing pages for healthcare and consumer target audiences.
- Consult on a variety of different marketing campaigns and effectively project manage digital marketing activities.
- Carry out the reporting and analytics for campaigns & ongoing digital activities including Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, agency reports and other tools.
- Create insights based on analytics and implement changes based on results.
- Advise on benchmarks, analytics and KPI setting during planning, execution and of digital projects and ongoing efforts.
- Assist UK marketing team with project support as required.
- Collectively work with UK team to develop blogger / influencer activity across the UK.
- Manage the proofing, brand and regulatory approval processes for all digital content.
- Website maintenance including coordinating website updates, social calendar reviews and artwork updates.
- Manage, prepare and implement the social media planners.
- Agency support throughout ongoing and project based arrangements including creative, execution, negotiations and digital branding.
Continuous Process Improvement
- Assist the marketing team on setting digital project and yearly budgets.
Fairness and Values
- Proactively suggest ideas and updates across all digital properties.
- Apply strategic thinking to increase positive brand exposure.
- Evaluate new technologies and applications to improve and optimise marketing team techniques and performance.
- Ensure all marketing materials are balanced, accurate, legal and responsible, that they meet the requirements of the Codes of Practice within the relevant countries in detail and in intent.
- Demonstrate the Values of Ego to help create and maintain a positive Ego culture
Specific Industry Experience
- A degree (at least 3 years full time study) in marketing, business, pharmacy, science, or a related field is essential.
- Successful completion of other relevant training (such as marketing, public relations, negotiations or event management), would be an advantage.
- Post graduate qualifications in business, management, finance or marketing, is highly desirable.
Professional Skills as demonstrated by success/work experiences
- Minimum three years experience in handling both digital & trade marketing.
- Minimum three years' experience in marketing or brand management, managing a team and marketing related products through modern market, pharmacy and medical channels is essential.
- Exposure in conducting marketing activities with key account management and dealing with category managers and buyers of major pharmacy chains in is desirable.
- Other selling and marketing experience is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Administration & of Magento 2 & using Adobe Campaign
- Familiarity with Adobe products such as Adobe Photoshop, Creative, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager is a bonus.
- Highly experience in Google suite apps such as GTM and GA
- Strong Campaign & Project Management Skills
- UX Design Skills is a Plus
- Proven people leadership and management, coaching skills and experience.
- Financial management and business strategy/planning and P&L and budgetary experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain close and constructive working relationships, (including managing-up).
- Stakeholder management skills - the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders (locally, regionally and globally).
- Well-developed negotiation and networking skills - can identify and access stake holders and decision makers.
- Exceptional time management, prioritisation, planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Self-motivated and results driven, not deterred by barriers or initial failure.
- Well-developed ICT (information communication and technology) skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment when information is ambiguous.
- Able to organise and present information and solutions to problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Knows how and where to find information and able to pull together disparate resources.
- Sound customer service skills.
- Positive, happy attitude, resourceful, team player
- Candid and receptive and objective
- Methodical/systematic approach
- Can deal appropriately with confidential information
- Logical problem-solving aptitude, meeting ad hoc requests n short time frame
- Willingness to accept and role model the company philosophy and values
- Diplomatic, politically savvy without being political
- Ethical, perceptive, intelligent and empathetic
- Culturally aware, high level of energy - motivated
Physical & Position Requirements
- Dress and presentation must be professional and neat
- Sitting, reading, writing or using a PC or standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to work for long periods alone and unsupervised
- Local and regional and international travel using a range of options
- Well-developed computer skills with Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Legally qualified to work & drive in the UK
- Valid passport or relevant travel documents