.Net Developer / Mid-Senior / Up to £55,000 / Leeds
Do you get much excitement from the work you do? How would you like to be the 'James Bond' of the Developing world, working on top-secret projects without anyone suspecting a thing, protecting the wider world around you as everyone gets on with their day-to-day lives?
Corecom Consulting has partnered once again with a reputable and forward-thinking client of ours who are at the forefront of the Leeds IT market. We have been tasked with finding them a number of Developers to join the company as they embark upon further expansion following another successful year. Don't worry though, you won't have to face any of the same tests that Bond did!
What's in it for you?
- Up to £55,000
- Working with modern tech stacks
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus paid at the end of every year
- Ongoing commitment to career progression
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine love of Development/Coding, keeping up to date with tech trends and best practices
- A sound level of understanding of SOLID principles
- A good level of knowledge/experience with C#, .Net, .Net Core, MVC, and SQL Server
- It is desirable if you have any experience working with Azure
- Analytical person
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both in a team and individually
If successful, you will join a company that encourages team cohesion and praises individual input, meaning that having extensive knowledge of tech trends and best practices, as well as being able to communicate your knowledge, will make you an invaluable member of the team. On top of that, you will be mentoring Junior Developers who will look to you for advice, tech-based questions etc. You will also be working amongst highly-skilled Developers who have a wealth of knowledge to help guide you, so having a passion for Development and a drive to enhance yourself and add to your skill set will be beneficial to you. Our client's products provide business-critical services that have a genuinely positive impact on the wider world around us, so it is imperative that you are an analytical, problem-solving type of person whose standards can maintain the impressive reputation that the company has with its customers.
If you want to join the ranks and beat the competition, then don't waste any time and click the apply button now!.Net Developer / Mid-Senior / Up to £55,000 / Leeds