Solutions ArchitectPermanentUp to £80,000 per annum + BenefitsCroydon/Remote
With current Covid restrictions, work will begin remotely and adjust accordingly as the situation changes.
Digital Skills are working with a niche consultancy specialising in designing, building and continuously improving data enabling products. We are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect who has a hands-on background and can lead the development teams in the delivery of digital (cloud) and data products.
You will be working at the centre of a fast-paced project environment, working with senior stakeholders and critical technology infrastructure. You should have experience in similar environments and the ability to work at pace.
- Responsible for leveraging principles, practices and tools in DevOps and AWS.
- Solid development background and have progressed to be a Cloud expert.
- Have experience in secure development especially in large, complex system environments.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) and Data-Driven products
- Responsible for leveraging principles, practices and tools in DevOps and AWS to improve the reliability, integrity of applications.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Hold current SC Clearance or be eligible to get Security Clearance.
If this role seems like the right one for you, please don't hesitate to apply.