Entrepreneurial and Ambitious Accountancy firm based in Central Manchester are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team.
Following a significant period of growth, the business shows no signs of slowing down and this exciting opportunity is integral to the business requiring someone experienced within a corporate marketing and Communications role. Responsible to the COO the successful candidate will be charged with the responsibility of overseeing the daily marketing and external communications piece as well as managing the key relationships with external marketing agencies.Role & Responsibilities
With every day different, and with an eye always on delivering the company's Marketing Strategy, you will be taking ownership for;
Daily Duties and Technical capabilities required
- Content and Copy writing for both digital and traditional channels dependant upon the brief you are given from senior members of the business
- Write compelling content for different marketing channels including website, social media and email
- Development of both business websites, ensuring effective SEO when developing content
- Building Email Campaigns and delivery of both internal and external communications to build on brand awareness
- Plan and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously, and consistently deliver to high standards within agreed service levels and budgets and as required, to short timescales
- Social Media implementation and management as well as management of both Twitter and Linked-In
- PR Management
- Reviewing and analytics of campaigns
- External agency liaison on KPI's, delivery and execution of work
- Regular liaison with Division Heads/Stakeholders to understand their business objectives and marketing requirements
- Produce marketing campaigns/collateral to support each division's business objectives.
- Regularly update the corporate website and build engaged audiences.
- Implement effective PPC campaigns ensuring targets are achieved.
- Be point of contact for external marketing agencies who work with our internal stakeholders
- A passion for marketing is key
- Excellent communication and content writing skills as well as a good degree of numeracy
- Ability to translate instruction into marketing material both paper-based and digital
- Ability to take technical language and translate it to appeal to your target market
- You will have gained good experience within a similar role in house
- You will have a passion for Marketing, be commercially minded and willing to take the time to understand the business requirements and objectives but also come with ideas and suggestions as and when required - confident to offer alternative and creative points of view while working in a team, a good problem solver and self-starter
- Previous experience of managing 3rd party agencies
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time-management skills with good attention to detail
- Eager to learn new skills and genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Comfortable working digitally with colleagues and partners with a passion for understanding different customer behaviours
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive with proven ability to engage across all levels. The role requires a commercially driven individual looking to join a growing and vastly profitable business.