Maximus UK is looking for a Developer to develop and support our Wellbeing Platforms
This role can be based at home.
- Working in a small team of developers under the Lead Developer
- Working closely and collaboratively with Product Owner, Agile Project Manager, Test Lead
- Delivering high quality code and technical solutions
- Assist with build and deployment activities
- Support client rollout of new services
- Provide technical support for live services
- Ensuring that technical best practices are followed
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Assist the Product Owner and Lead Developer with refinement and estimation of User Stories
- Use of Atlassian (e.g. JIRA) and other software tools
Essential Skills and Experience:
· 2+ Years' Experience in a similar Developer role
· Background in delivery of B2C Website Solutions
· Strong technical skills in:
o Angular (v9+)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of Modern frameworks
· Strong experience with the Lamp Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
· Knowledge of front-end libraries such as Angular or similar frameworks
· Knowledge of back-end libraries such as Symfony
· Good knowledge of GIT, Composer, Docker, code repositories (GitHub).
· Experience working with web services (XML/JSON/REST).
· Integrating external and developing internal APIs
· Working within Agile environment.