Email Marketing Executive
Greater Manchester (flexible working, and working from home)
£25,000 + PackageKey Responsibilities:
Key Skills & Experience needed:
- Support the development of the CRM programme/ strategy.
- Brief & deliver the email campaigns, supported by the internal creative team.
- Ensuring all emails are on-brand and of a high standard.
- Create copy that is on-brand and commercial for the emails.
- Set up offer codes in Magento when required.
- Work with the in-house developers building successful automated and lifecycle email campaigns, overseeing the process.
- Email reporting, and feedback. Including competitors email marketing activity.
- Work with the wider social media, campaign & digital team to ensure brand consistency.
- Prior experience working in an email marketing/ CRM focussed role, ideally 2+ years. Essential
- eCommerce retail experience needed, client side or agency. Essential
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to different tone of vice guidelines.
- An understanding of the customer journey, and the value of email marketing/ CRM.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a business that has continued to grow its market, customer base and product category. Their eCommerce and Digital team are made up of some of the best talent in the North West - they are LOVELY!!!!
The business have always been flexible and even more so now, offering flexible working and working from home. Investment in personal development programmes/ studies.
You'll be working across multiple eCommerce brands, in UK & international markets, so fantastic opportunity to work for this iconic brand and gain international experience.
Please let in touch with an update CV if you are interested to hear more.