Our client is a global software leader with a very strong market position and, as part of ambitious growth plans, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join its R&D organisation and lead a team which will be instrumental in the company's development plans.
The role will lead and develop an established Engineering Excellence team, working closely with the global Development and QA teams. You will need a strong senior background in influencing Engineering and in leading Development/QA teams in Enterprise Software. You will lead, coach and develop the team, together with contributing to the company's strategic goals.
Key focus areas for the role include:
Skills & Experience:
- Driving consistency in Development & QA
- Leading Engineering practices and processes
- Process definition and methods
- QA Practices and Tools
- Driving agile coaching for Development teams
This is a role which will help shape the future of a highly successful global software business which is on track for significant growth.
- A background in leading successful Development/QA teams in Enterprise Software, particularly in a Cloud environment.
- Excellent understanding of business-led software applications.
- A track record of driving consistency and process in Development/QA.
- A passion for delivering complex new product developments.
- Experience in a fast-paced, international, high-growth environment.
- A strong 'evangelist' who can drive messaging to a global audience.
- A strong communicatior with excellent leadership and coaching skills. Able to interface with all parts of the business.
- A team motivator with a 'can do' attitude, able to thrive with a broad scope of responsibility.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and make confident decisions.
- Good awareness and appreciation of global business cultures.