DevOps Manager / Head of DevOps / Agile / Docker / Salary: Circa £70,000 - £90,000 + BenefitsCentral LondonPermanent
Leading digital organisation based in an excellent location are looking to add a DevOps Manager to their established team. Looking for a manager that can guide and lead a team but still have a grounding within the tech space and can mentor and contribute when necessary. Great opportunity to join a business and team that is steadily expanding.
Please note that interviews and starts are being conducted remotely at present due to COVID.
Please apply for a full job spec and JD. Responsibilities / Essential Skills
- Manage the team to build cloud-based infrastructure and ensure that all systems are well maintained and secure.
- Support the more junior team members through mentoring, peer reviews and paired working.
- Lead the recruitment, mentoring and performance management of the DevOps Engineers.
- Proactively promote and contribute to a knowledge sharing culture.
- Fairly varied tech stack, including areas such as Docker, Bash, Python etc
- Will be responsible for areas such as 1-2-1 meetings, training & mentoring, development etc
- Any experience working in fast paced agile environments is highly desirable.
- Any knowledge around Salesforce would also be a real nice to have.
- Open to previous team sizes that have been managed.