An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager based in Dundee paying £45,000 - £55,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package.The Company
The company are a market leader in their sector and constantly strive to maintain the highest standards. Their number one asset is their employees, and they are proud to boast about some exceptional talent within their business; as well as providing an interactive, engaging and developing environment to ensure their workforce thrive & flourish. The Role
This newly created Finance manager position is a key role within the finance team, and you will also need to develop strong relationships with the senior leadership team as well as sales and operations. There will be direct responsibility for the month-end financial performance and reporting as well as playing a key role in financial planning and analysis. There will also be an opportunity to identify and implement new processes and procedures in order to increase efficiencies On Offer
The role of Finance Manager will offer a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. This role will offer remote working initially with a blended approach likely going forward. The office premises are based in Dundee and are easily accessible via public transport and have parking facilitates available on site which is ideal for commuting.
You will be responsible for but not limited to following duties:
- Co-ordinating monthly group financial reporting processes
- Group consolidation and analysis of performance, reporting to senior leadership team
- Managing budget process, including ownership for budget templates and comparison to previous year
- KPI reporting and analysis including dashboard implementation reporting to SLT
- Managing implementation of all forecasting processes
- Continuous improvement of variance/trend analysis
- Partner across the business to assist in the creation of the monthly management accounts.
· Recommending and driving change to optimise financial performance
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A professional Accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS or equivalent). Qualified by experience may also be considered.
- A good track record of financial business partnering with executive teams and senior management.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills (complex formulas).
- Extensive Finance systems experience would be advantageous (ERP and reporting tools).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve buy-in from various stakeholders and collaboration of other team members.
- The ability to consume / manipulate large amounts of information and articulate back to stakeholders in a clear manner
- Problem solving, questioning mind-set always thinking about continuous improvement.
- Organised and able to plan to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes.
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson at imultiplyresourcing.com for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity