My client, a leading London City based financial institution, are recruiting a Domain Lead to head up the on-boarding and embedding of a new supplier, whom will be delivering a new information management system. This will be a singular MS SaaS package, and will be replacing a number of legacy systems in use across the whole organisation.
The reach of this role is organisational wide, and will require the chosen candidate be the eye and ears across all area for the programme. The contract will be initially for a 12 month period. However, the programme will run circa 3-4 years.
This contract will run through the predicted regulation changes for IR35, therefore it has been access and deemed in scope.
Therefore, the successful applicant will need to run via an FCSA accredited umbrella company. The rate range is £800-1000 per day.
Key experience required:
- Accountable for ensuring that the programme is, and remains, aligned with the interests of the division, including:
- business requirements;
- design decisions;
- Partner selection;
- implementation and roll-out approaches;
- training needs and methods;
- general readiness of the user community to adopt the new services, and post-implementation support.
- Accountable for embedding 3rd party vendor resources into the delivery teams as part of programme implementation, and to ensure robust governance is in place ahead of service go live.
- Ensure that the programme plans align with other DW domain activity, including a levelling of domain resources across the programme and other domain commitments, in partnership with the Domain Lead.
- Act as a focal point within the division and the DW domain for interaction with the programme, and the wider coordinating requests for business engagement as required.
- Leverage partner, domain and business relationships to maximise user adoption and support the programme in delivering successful business change.
- Knowledge of contract development and management to minimise risk and encourage successful delivery of programme outcomes from 3rd party.