Role - Technology / Senior Technology Architect
Technology - Data Architecture
Location - London, UK
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what's next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Architect / Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client's requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Hands on development solutions using industry leading Cloud technologies such as GCP
· Experience in Business Intelligence on Cloud preferably GCP, AWS, Azure
· Working experience and good knowledge in NIFI, KAFKA, SPARK
· Experience in Data Architect, design, development
· Experience in Java, J2EE, Microservices API.
· Should be able to define the architecture and help in driving the data related solution for cloud
· Full project lifecycle experience and Strong track record with Agile delivery
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, independent manner and also be a team-player
· Should have end to end knowledge on the overall Application, Data processing, visualization, Middleware application, front end application, Data Quality, Metadata Management
· Technical leadership for a team of engineers that focus on development, deployment and automations
· Lead the end to end architecture design and solution
· Provide overall technical leadership to the cross-functional team - coordinating the technical resources through the successful delivery of all project deliverables
· Own overall Architecture and design and Support IT and Business in realizing key business cases.
· Achieve business goals by fostering innovation and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future solutions
· Experience in defining Cloud migration strategy
Technical Skills: Cloud GCP or AWS, Hadoop Spark, NIFI, KAFKA, Java, Microservices
· Diagnostic /Discovery/As Is Assessment
· Solution Evaluation and Recommendation
· Prior exposure to design and developing BI and analytics solution on Cloud technologies
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills