We're working with an incredible FMCG Smart-Tech Health/wellness brand, who work to provide amazing and practical solutions to the everyday problems people face. They are looking for a Senior Brand Manager
to join them and continue their exceptional success.
The Senior Brand Manager
will be responsible for joining the rapidly growing brand team to create and implement engaging brand and communication campaigns across all relevant channels, across global territories. The Senior Brand Manager will work closely with R&D and innovation teams to support the creation of best in class products, whilst working with the wider marketing and commercial teams to ensure the continued success of new and existing products. The successful candidate will take ownership of building and cultivating best-in-class brand campaigns seen globally.
This brand is going places & they expect to more than double their head count in the next few years, both here in the UK as well as the US/APAC regions, so now is absolutely the time to join them!
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver short/medium/long term brand campaigns across international territories
- Work closely with R&D/ innovation teams to optimise existing product ranges as well as create best in class products in the future
- Work closely with stakeholders - internal, external and international - to ensure the successful localisation and delivery of centralised brand campaigns
- Utilise data and insights to support current and future brand campaigns and product development
Key experience sought:
· Extensive experience in brand marketing, ideally for a household / FMCG brand
· Proven experience delivering international brand campaigns
· Experiencing managing up to 7 figure budgets
· Experience working in international markets (UK, EMEA, US, APAX)
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders (internal, external, international)
· Based in Bristol and/or London - able to commute to either
If this role is of interest to you, contact me for further details