Head of Application Support - Fully RemoteTeam leadership, Vendor management, Process improvement, Client facingSalary based on experience + benefits and bonus
A senior position as Head of Application Support / Senior Application Support Manager for
a growing company with sites across the UK. The role would report to the CIO and manage both internal teams and external suppliers and vendors to insure the improvement of Application support and business critical services across the group.
The Head of Application Support will work across the full lifecycle of applications projects and oversee the creation and implementation of the necessary processes, procedures, and tools to ensure application support levels remain fit for purpose and of the highest level.
- Previous experience in a similar role - Head of/Senior Manager of Software Support teams
- Will have been responsible for the performance of Business critical Applications/Systems previously
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and vendors; such as Salesforce, etc
- Experience of Implementing best practice and processes to Support teams
- Previous experience of being client facing when resolving high level issues
- Excellent communication skills - able to interact will all levels of a business
- Previous experience in a hands-on technical role / good technical understanding
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, offering a strong benefits package. The position offers a salary of £60,000-£70,000 + bonus and benefits based on experience.
This position will be offered remotely, with occasional office meetings when required.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK