MARKETING MANAGER - Exciting Restaurant Concept Location: London with National TravelSalary: £45,000
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and leading the brand projects and retail promotional activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation. There are several new openings involved in this with awesome projects that you will want to be involved in - I have seen the creative and its AWESOME! To be transparent, this sits at more of a Head of Marketing role but being a start up they need someone who can buy in and grow with the company.MARKETING MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
Who will you be?
- To develop and lead the brand projects and retail promotional marketing activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation
- Ensuring a consistent brand image and message at all times.
- Specialise in Digital
- Deliver on new openings and local campaigns as well as overall brand image
- Engage with appropriate agency
- To proactively contribute to the sales
- To ensure that the marketing fund is spent effectively and within agreed parameters
- Standalone role - must be strong on digital & have multi channel expo
- You will be a confident communicator, be able to handle multiple projects and have a proven track record in the restaurant trade.
- You will be an established brand manager/marketing with a focus on digital
- You will have a strong creative and be able to communicate this - writing exciting content!!
- Direct reporting into the MD
- A background from branded restaurants, pub chains or a hospitality related business in a marketing/brand role is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the London market - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in managing an external PR company
- Impeccable English - spelling, grammar and pronunciation
This position as Marketing Manager is key to my client's on-going business development and progression.
If you are serious about your career and want a position that will carry autonomy and real challenges send your CV now! Marketing ManagerLocation: Central London Salary: £45,000
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!