Staff Nurse - Ward North Staffs HospitalPermanent ( Full-time)
Our ward team in our North Staffs Hospital currently have an internal opportunity for a Staff Nurse. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.The Role
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.The Person
- To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
Salary - £24,750 per annum +Fantastic Company Benefits
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 37.5
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.